Hey all! We just finished this integration and plan to ship it after it's approved by Zendesk. We'll keep this post updated!
It would be great with an update on this!
Any update on this? What we need
Ideal for it to be functional
1. Most important - 2 way integration on comments on ticket Clickup <--> Zendesk. Otheriwse everyone always has to use both systems.
2. Most important - Ability to link clickup ticket to zendesk ticket.
3. When clickup status changes to some "end" state of done update ZD ticket as solved
4. Ability to create tasks from Zendesk tickets (and linking it) inside of Zendesk
Minimal (and grumpy users still)
1. Ability to link clickup ticket to zendesk ticket.
hi, any information about a planned release date?
Would be nice to keep Zendesk in Sync with ClickUp. So that you can handle the whole project management workflow in ClickUp and finally answer the client in Zendesk without setting the status, assignee, time and the other stuff.
Thanks a lot for your help everyone! We've limited our scope for the first version (seems to accomplish most use cases):
1) Ability to link a Zendesk ticket to ClickUp (see the link in CU as well as Zendesk)
2) Ability to create tasks from Zendesk tickets (and linking it) inside of Zendesk
We'll add notifications in the future, but if you need those for now a good workaround is to use Zapier/Integromat- tag a ticket with 'zendesk' and get notified when it changes to a certain status.
@Zeb: Hey Zeb, great to hear about being able to see the CU link within Zendesk. That was a very basic piece I was really counting on in v.1 of this integration!
@Zeb: are there any planned release dates for the first version of the integration?
Currently our workflow is as follows:
1. Job comes in via Zendesk
2. Zapier gets all details and creates a task in ClickUp
3. We communicate internally on ClickUp
4. Time logged in Hubstaff
5. ClickUp task status updated and project manager communicates to client on Zendesk
I would like to get rid of the Zapier integration and have a two-way sync, so if the client replies to the ticket in Zendesk ClickUp is updated so we don't need to keep two systems in sync. Would be good to have the ability to publish updates from ClickUp straight to Zendesk as well
We would love the ability to have a Zendesk marketplace app for ClickUp so we can make a task in ClickUp directly from a Zendesk ticket. We are hoping to use ClickUp more instead of Asana but this functionality is key because we can currently do this with Asana but not with ClickUp.
New Ticket in Zendesk - assign ticket to a clickup Task List (in Zendesk). When updating Ticket (comment, status,...) in clickup, post Info to Zendesk. It would be extremely to push direct public replies via clickup to Zendesk
We are in the designing phase for this integration. Please let us know your use cases here and how you'd like this integration to work!
@Zeb: Zeb, glad to hear it! I would like to advocate for some consideration of letting the Zendesk tickets integrate with ClickUp tasks that are being used for future Feature Development, as I've mentioned around the forum before. Similar to some of the Product Planning apps, where tickets come in and help determine Feature Prioritization.
In this set-up, you would be more "attaching" specific Zendesk tickets to one ClickUp task, the Feature. Then over time you could track how many tickets got applied to each Feature request, and rank based on frequency of request. I believe you guys have integrated yourselves Intercom (which could also use this integration!), and Canny. So when a Zendesk support ticket is actually about a Feature Request, and not just a bug or other fixable issue, you can track this in ClickUp in a meaningful way.
Hope this helpful, and very glad to get a basic integration as the users above, such as @Shaan Nicol, describe first and foremost, such as the ability to integrate without Zapier!
1. Zendesk receives ticket
2. Zendesk does it's workflow and assigns category or tag?
3. category assignment triggers clickup to create a ticket in the appropriate list
4. changing category will move ticket
5. 2 way sync for agent notes to clickup task or guest commenting?
6. status changes status
7. assignment changes assignment.
I feel like 3, 6, 7 are the most important. And 5 for at least note syncing would be really awesome! I think if a client replies to a message, it would be great to just have one way sync so people work on the task can get context.