Super excited to see this marked as under review! We're currently integrating Hubspot and Clickup via Zapier, but there's so much more I wish we could do that Zapier doesn't support.
My current zapier integration: "New deal in stage" triggers "Create new task". This new task hits a dedicated "backlog" in clickup and has hubspot deal and contact properties set to map into the task description field. Based on these details in the task description, we deploy list templates in clickup to create a new project and then move that card from the backlog into the newly created project. This essentially represents our handoff from Sales department to Project Management (Delivery).
- Two-way integration: Updated deal/contact properties in hubspot push to mapped custom fields, task titles, subtasks, etc in clickup and vice versa.
- multi-step workflows to deploy list templates in clickup based on (first) new deal in stage in Hubspot (second) defined value as a deal property. An example for us would be a deal property that defines the start date of a project. Based on that start date, we would deploy a list with a scheduled burndown of task deadlines, to be located in a specific folder based on the month that project is to occur.
- Send deal attachments to clickup tasks
This would be lovely ;-) Seeing Hubspot Tasks in ClickUp and a Sync for closing these tasks. Maybe also being able to Link to Hubspot Contacts and Companies via @hub or similar...
Fantastic! We are clients once this is up and running.
I have no idea how my name got changed to Indigo Rain. How do I change that? It doesn't seem to want to let me in the settings
This would be so awesome! Hubspot needs a good project management tool to connect to.
Yes! Please consider this @Clickup. 🙏💥
another one for Hubspot. Looks like this has been an ongoing request. Can you let us know of if/when this will be on the roadmap?
I'd love this integration too. HubSpot is a great CRM, but once you've 'won' the opportunity I'd like to manage the whole delivery in Clickup. Ideally I'd like the Company, Contact & Opportunity Details to sync to a 'customer specific' Space in Clickup, to a preset Folder, then we allocate the tasks from there based on choosing a Template of Tasks from a list. If the URL of the List could be passed back to HubSpot then so much the better. Happy to talk through this with anyone from ClickUp if it helps.
Would like to add that if you guys come up with your own CRM v.1 or something similar, this would not be that high on my list. But for now, Hubspot my CRM of choice and would love to integrate better than via Zapier.
In particular, would really like to be able to integrate:
- Hubspot tasks
- Hubspot tickets
And see in Clickup when I view a Hubspot task that:
- it is linked to the same task in Hubspot (2 way sync would be needed)
- You can see a snapshot in Clickup of the client in question whose task/ticket is represented in Clickup