• Hourly scheduling
• PDF exports
A target date would be great (i.e. the List due date being visible somewhere, as this wouldn't change even if we re-schedule tasks pas it. Currently only the last due date from all tasks is available).
Option (Not Default) to show subtasks under parent task in gantt view
- possibility to zoom in/out how we want, not only with days-weeks-months-etc features
- possibility to move a task with dependencies without moving everything if it's not the critical path
- manual sorting as we can do with a list and keep the manual sorting in the gantt (and vice versa)
- double clicking to open a task in the gantt to avoid the unintended opening of the tasks when changing the duration, etc...
- possibility to highlight the weekend to ease the view during weeks
- possibility to add a milestone
- dependencies starting just after the previous task
- during the status view, keep the closed tasks above, then the ongoing, etc... it is usually in this way that the tasks in the gantt are closed, but manual view preferred !!!
- keep the closed tasks in the gantt
Is there a way to sort the chart in a way to see the subtask under its task? I can't find.
I need to be able to show closed tasks in Gantt view. It's absolutely critical.
I would really like to be able to configure tasks to display as groups in Gantt view (similar to how lists appear), with the subtasks as items nested directly below the task. This will allow me to set statuses for the task, yet still have accurate Gantt dependencies for subtasks.
From support ticket: is it possible to show the weekday name in the gantt view (Instead of "Sep 22 show "Sep 22 Sunday"
comment from support: Dragging a Parent task on Gantt should in turn remap the subtask dates. Currently you need to click into the Parent task view and change the due date from there in order for the subtask's date to change along with it.
I would love to be able to look at gantt for myself or each team member individually. It would allow us to better track our bandwidth and schedule out projects
[from support]: The ability to resize the date columns