- Add a button next to "Add Checklist" that says "Add Checklist From Template".
- Also, don't ask me to name the checklist before creating it (it's obvious you can edit it after creating it).
That way, it's only one click to create a new checklist.
The new version of time tracking is too complicated.
It used to be simple:
1. Click to add time.
2. Click "Add manual time".
3. Type time on keyboard and hit "Enter" (also on keyboard).
2. Carefully avoid the "Enter a note" field (which looks like where you should add time).
3. Click "or log time".
4. Click into the "Type anything (mins, hours, days)" field.
5. Type time on keyboard.
6. Click "Save" button with *mouse* because keyboard "Enter" button doesn't work.
Editing previously-logged time is even worse: YOU CAN'T.
It's adding the time on, not changing the amount you spent. If you want to change the amount of time logged, you have to delete the "Session" and log it again.
@Nick: Seriously when will checklists be global too? So when you update checklist in one place it updates everywhere else.
@Benjamin: Do you mean something like being able to mention a checklist (similar to how you can mention tasks, docs, people)?
@Nick: No, so if you edit a checklist template now & it’s saved in a task that checklist does not update. They are static & you have to remember to update them everywhere.
I agree - the default name "Checklist" is fine for 100% of my uses. If I want to use a template I could do that after creating the checklist.
@Jake Spirek: Yeah this change annoyed me today... change it back :)
@Ian Warner: How was it before? I feel like it's always been a tedious 3-step process?
@Luis Ramirez: I agree that I don't remember it ever being 1 step lol But yeah please make it one! :P
@Kimberley Shepherd: haha yeah I don't think it was ever one step! It's why I rarely use checklists, TBH!
@Luis Ramirez: Yeah, it's always been several steps, but this just added onto it :(