We've completely revamped the GitLab integration and added tons more features! Previously, you were able to associate GitLab commits and branches with ClickUp tasks, and it was pretty limited in what you could do. In GitLab V2, we've added the ability to:
- Link merge requests both ways
- Create merge requests in ClickUp
- See the status of merge requests in ClickUp
- Create branches in ClickUp
- Access tons of quick actions
- and so much more!
Some of the additional improvements include CI/CD (continuous integration/continuous deployment) status - meaning a QA engineer can see if tests are passing or failing for any given push.