We will keep our foot on the gas for as long as it takes to ensure the platform is stable and reliable. Rest assured, we have not lost focus on reliability and performance.
Over the last few weeks, our team has been making great
net progress on bugs and huge strides with performance and infrastructure improvements.In an effort to be honest and transparent about our progress, here's what we've been working on over the last 2 months:
- We signed one of the best engineering leaders in tech (joining us next week)
- Hired 4 engineering managers
- Hired 24 new engineers with a plan to hire 200+ more by the end of the year
- Introduced a Problem Manager role to identify trends, raise critical issues, and push progression on bugs
- Decreased overall bugs exposure by 36%
- Reduced urgent bug count by 53% in key areas such as Automations, Dashboards, Docs, Gantt view, and more
- Built new automated testing framework to reduce regressions
- Introduced new automated messages when you report a bug, providing you with a Defect ID number and a status update when the bug is in progress. Feel free to use this ID when referencing your bug with our Support team!
Infrastructure & Speed Improvements:
- Released countless speed and performance improvements, with more in the pipeline being released every other week if not faster
- Finalized the implementation plan of in-region Automation services, improving the reliability and speed you deserve (anticipated to be done in the coming weeks)
- Added a US East region and are in the process of adding an EU West region to increase capacity
- Automated failover of more of our infrastructure for high availability
You'll continue to see improvements on bugs and we hope to make 5 to 10% progress every week from here on out! In addition, we are working around the clock to add additional servers & capacity to support our infrastructure needs. We expect these issues to be resolved next week & will continue proactively expanding infrastructure to avoid further issues.
I realize a post about the progress we’ve made isn’t enough. And it isn't enough. I want every issue to be resolved, and we won't stop until we can say that. Our actions over the coming weeks will speak much louder than these words.
I also want to acknowledge that we haven't been doing a great job keeping you all updated here and you will see a change in that immediately.
Updates, good or bad, will be shared regularly every two weeks from here on out.
We will continue to work around the clock to give you the platform you deserve and we are forever grateful for your support and for sticking with us... we're closer than ever before.