Mind Maps: Node Creation Bug when pressing Escape
Steps to reproduce:
- Click on an existing node and click "+" to add a new node.
- (Image attached) When the input to write appears, press Escape
- A white box is left where your input was.
What you get:
- The empty node that is left is there for the current session, you can't click it or interact with it in any way directly.
- You can further break the view by collapsing the node, you're going to get a visually inaccurate representation.
- Refreshing removes the element.
- Pressing escape should work similarily to when you click outside.
marked this post as