Clicking any links in the original email HTML attachment of emailed tasks open in the ClickUp app window instead of the user's default browser. The user must restart the ClickUp app to return to ClickUp.
- macOS Mojave 10.14.5
- ClickUp Desktop 1.5.2
Steps to reproduce:
1. Use the "Create tasks by email" feature and send an email that contains a link.
2. Open the resulting task and click on the original email attachment.
3. Click on the link in the email.
- Links in the task description open correctly in the default browser.
- Links in attached PDF documents open correctly in the default browser.
- The issue seems isolated to links inside "original email" HTML attachments.